Friday, March 21, 2008

Sell Plasma

I am not suggesting that you sell your own blood, or other bodily fluids here. This site is all about "go big or go home," so I think the best way to make a lot of money in a short amount of time is to invest in Plasma TV stock.

Think about this. Here in America we like things to be bigger. We like TV. And the best part is like cars, these Plasma TV sets are actually made to break. No longer can you rely on your set to last well into your retirement years like our parents, and grandparents. Oh no, we like our Television sets to come with a 5 - 10 year shelf life. Just long enough to make it past the manufacturers warranty, but not long enough that the assembly line comes to a halt.

What happens when these Television sets break? Well that is the problem of the consumer. Let's face it, the way technology is working today in 5 - 10 years we'll be onto some other new device. So for now I say invest in companies that manufacture plasma TV sets. Just make sure you get out before the next thousand dollar TV set comes along driving the old outdated plasma screens down to the ridiculous price of a meager $100 bucks or so.

Don't think that will happen? Ask your parents and grandparents how much they bought their first VCR for, or what they spent back in the 70's for a movie camera.

One day, I look forward to buying a Wind powered, 3D Television set, I'm just not gonna get one when they first come out. I will be enjoying my nice old plasma screen TV that I purchased for a tenth of the price, with the stock I cashed in from my investment in Plasma. Thanks to all the consumers out their who are paying top dollar, to make others rich.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial analyst, and I take no responsibility for anyone else's investment in stock.

No comments: